Silent protests

Home  > Stories > Silent protests
I think that every left behind parent should put a picture of their child(ren) on a T-shirt written in English and Japanese "give back my child(ren)", then walk around in the city where their ex's and ex's family are to know to reside. Or course, go with some friends to prevent arrest for "creating a disturbance". It would also be a good idea to invite the news papers. Posted By:
mortarstown (1 posts)
6/6/2009 12:35:27 PM
re: Silent protests   profile
Thought about doing something similar in front of the home of my wifes parents where she is with our 12 year old son and 10 year old daughter for the past year.
Japanese people hate embarrassment. But then I thought that my kids would think I was deranged.

FRIJ recommends you also visit crn japan, who are fighting international abduction to Japan and working to assure children in Japan of meaningful contact with both parents regardless of marital status