Home  > Missing Parent / Children > Taiwan?
Can somebody inform me about the website address of any Father's Rights Group in Taiwan or any other NGOs that might help a foreign father deal with a Taiwanese mother denying visitation rights to the child? I would greatly appreciate it! If anybody needs any help in similar issues for a child leaving in Greece, I can introduce you to various Fathers Rights Groups in Greece. Posted By:
Nobody has replied to this topic yet

FRIJ recommends you also visit crn japan, who are fighting international abduction to Japan and working to assure children in Japan of meaningful contact with both parents regardless of marital status