abduction in secret

Home  > Legal Issues > abduction in secret
A foreigner I know had their child abducted when his wife left in secret.

What is the best way to trace them?

Edited 7/2/2010 8:27:26 PM
Posted By:
helping a friend
Nobody has replied to this topic yet

FRIJ recommends you also visit crn japan, who are fighting international abduction to Japan and working to assure children in Japan of meaningful contact with both parents regardless of marital status