Japanese estranged fathers speak out on the net!

Home  > News/Links > Japanese estranged fathers speak out on the net!
I found this Japanese messageboard, concerning Japanese fathers:-


It seems the Japanese estranged fathers of Japan are not the quiet, accepting victims of divorce. My Japanese is far from perfect, but I can understand from the messages posted there that there is a huge antipathy towards the Japanese Family Courts......from Japanese men.

(I also see that they are now familiar with the term "PAS" - a term we're all sadly familiar with).

You can access their homepage here:-


Edited 22/11/2003 18:15:08
Posted By:
steenuetwesse (1 posts)
9/15/2011 4:15:33 PM
My Husband Beats Me Up, What Can...   profile
I myself was an abused wife. My husband at the time would hit me and tell me if I had not made him mad it would not have happened. He broke my ribs,bruised me, locked me in closets, put me down in front of others, called me names and told me no one else would want me because I was worth nothing. He refused to let me cook, clean or do anything. Be cause he said I was not smart enough. This also happened in front of my sons. The beatings got worse so I had to leave. Now my life is better. I am going to collage and in a good relationship. My advice to you is to leave and get help repairing your self esteem. I can tell you from experience that it takes a long time but in the end it is worth it. You are worth more than letting a man beat you. If you stay it will never get any better no matter what he promises you. It is not your fault for what he is doing. I always thought it was my fault but learned through therapy it was not. He needs help for his problem. Unless he helps himself you cannot help him. I know it is painful to think of a life on your own but it gets better. The love of friends and family can help you. Good luck.

FRIJ recommends you also visit crn japan, who are fighting international abduction to Japan and working to assure children in Japan of meaningful contact with both parents regardless of marital status