kids abducted by her mother

Home  > Missing Parent / Children > kids abducted by her mother
my kids were abducted by her mother 3 years ago all that i know is that they are living in japan please if some body know how can i get some information Posted By:
robertmedhurst (5 posts)
4/3/2006 10:33:28 AM
re: kids abducted by her mother   profile
Do you know where your partner lives in Japan?Were you married ?If so where ?Japan or the uk?Does the marriage certificate say where she came from?She must have mentioned to you when you were together.She should have registered the children on her family register in Japan and so you are entitled in Japanese law to get her current address from the town hall where she lives as your name will be on the register as their father.
crnjapan (26 posts)
4/4/2006 7:12:31 PM
re: kids abducted by her mother   profile
Also look around at and you may find information that will be helpful in your search.
angela123holmes (3 posts)
4/5/2006 11:32:40 PM
re: kids abducted by her mother   profile
to alex.1/3/ dont say if your from the u,k alex,if you are then contact the british embassy in granddaughters were taken by their mother in 2004,under the pretext of her father being ill.l have been down every avenue possible. .provided your children were born in the uk,and are british citizens,the embassy can arrange a home visit to check on their wellbeing,also the childrens council of japan.can do likewise.dont give up,one day your kids,like many others,will want some answers,l hope their mothers have some ruddy stories prepared,the man at the embassy is named matthew,l cant remember his other name.
N George (1 posts)
4/7/2006 8:59:52 AM
re: kids abducted by her mother   profile
The Matthew you mention is a vice-consul at the British Embassy in Tokyo. He is Matthew Prouten, and recently he and his staff arranged a consular visit my Embassy staff to my son and his mother in north Tokyo.

FRIJ recommends you also visit crn japan, who are fighting international abduction to Japan and working to assure children in Japan of meaningful contact with both parents regardless of marital status