Click here to register! (takes only a few seconds!)
Home >  > How to divorce when both not registered as Japanese Nationals???

I am struggling to find any information, have written heaps of mails to Japan lawyers(none replied), and cant find anyone here in London who understands much about divorce in Japan.

Anyway, me and wife(Japanese) have agreed divorce, we cant do the kyogi rikon because she is regsistered as an English citizen.

We got married in Japan.
I didnt register the marriage in the UK.
Wife is Japanese and registered as living in the UK.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get this divorce over with once and for all. Seems to be dragging on for eternity, and I feel powerless because its all a Japanese affair.

I cant even trust my wife is registered in the UK, I am sure shes concocting some kind of plan to get half of my house or something.

Can someone give me some facts on this matter??

Thanks in advance.
User Name
Not a member? Register here so you can post!
Reply Title
Your Reply

FRIJ recommends you also visit CRN Japan, who are fighting international abduction to Japan and working to assure children in Japan of meaningful contact with both parents regardless of marital status